Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
As Senior Manager, Product Operations, you will report to the SVP of Product and play a central role in executing our Product strategy. Through quantitative and qualitative measures, you will convert product priorities into tactical execution plans and monitor timelines and progress. Working closely with Engineering Operations, you will manage key aspects of our Product cycle including feature sizing and grooming, and work with Product Managers to make informed backlog decisions based on these insights.
You will play a key role in our annual and quarterly planning cycles, reporting on Product Management KPIs, presenting product plans and forecasts, and providing data to make informed decisions about resource allocation and utilization. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to drive daily progress.
If you have a passion for improving organizational operations and leveraging data to inform key strategic decisions, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage key aspects of our operational planning cycle including – quarterly forecast by squad and business unit, projected delivery timelines by Initiative/Epic, variance to product plan
- Lead program planning sessions that map product priorities to development teams based on feature size and team composition
- Formulate and mine analytics associated with product utilization, feature utilization, profitability, and satisfaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on the set up, management, and optimization of the product development process to meet planning and delivery goals
- Create content for quarterly and annual business reviews and executive meetings
- Analyze and prepare reports on key business metrics of the product portfolio
- Participate in annual planning activities associated with product strategy, staffing, and roadmap
- Serve as a Product Management liaison to the Voice of the Customer (VOC) initiative and provide analysis/visualization of client feedback
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure all go-to-market teams have access to information and processes required to support new products and features
- 10+ years working with software products or services
- 5+ years in a Product Operations role or similar capacity
- Fluency in JIRA for product planning and execution
- Experience with agile software methodologies; Agile/Scrum certification a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting at all levels (C-suite to team-level)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using Google Analytics and Looker (or similar enterprise BI tool)
- Exceptional project and program management abilities; ability to influence without direct authority
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
Should you join Amwell and the Boston-based Product Management team, you can expect:
Energetic, forward thinking, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Product Management team at Amwell. This innovative team of 12 manages the product roadmap, designs experiences that delight users, and works closely with current and future customers as the product experts of the Amwell family. Each member of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other Amwell teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.