Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Solutions Consulting team plays a critical role within Amwell as experts on our products, their capabilities, and associated consumer/provider/staff workflows. Specifically, the Associate Solutions Consultant will participate in key sales and client meetings, conferences, and internal and external process improvement efforts under the guidance other team members. The Associate Solutions Consultant will support the team in developing assets that demonstrate the value of our product suite, reviewing RFx proposals for accuracy and completeness, as well as refining business processes to help the sales organization operate more efficiently.
As part of the Solutions Consulting team, the Associate Solutions Consultant will partner with all areas of the organization to educate, articulate value, and deliver optimized solution demonstrations to internal and external audiences. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to prepare and deliver a value-focused demonstration for a client. In this role, you’ll learn how to conduct discovery to deeply understand our customers’ needs and attach our solutions to their business challenges. You are comfortable speaking in public and in high visibility situations and have a critical eye toward messaging and value articulation. You will occasionally travel to participate in top-priority client meetings (though not in the near future due to COVID-19).
- Work closely within the Solutions Consulting team to manage and refine existing administrative processes to improve day-to-day business operations
- Learn about and address the key concerns of Health Systems, Health Plans, Employer groups, and strategic partners
- Support the Solutions Consultants in product presentations and demos
- Develop optimized messaging and value articulation surrounding product features
- Assist in updating product collateral alongside Product Management and Marketing
- Build Amwell product mastery and provide client feedback to Product Management
- Participate as a key team member at major industry events
- Work with the Training team to provide ongoing education to internal stakeholders
- Help in preparing product roadmap presentations with the Solutions Consultants, providing a view into near-term and strategic product initiatives
- Review RFx responses as needed for accuracy and completeness
- 1-3 years’ experience in healthcare such as clinical delivery (e.g., Nursing) or healthcare IT
- Tech enthusiast who is comfortable with mobile and web technologies, and can rapidly learn and apply new tools
- Enjoys preparing and delivering presentations to colleagues and clients
- Professional presence and mature personal demeanor; calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Detail and solution-oriented and a creative problem solver
- Monitor and complete projects from start to finish
- Strong software skills: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Comfortable traveling ~25%
Should you join Amwell and the Solution Design team, you can expect:
Energetic, collaborative, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Solution Design team at Amwell…This passionate team of 13 leads several Amwell initiatives including Sales and Account Management education efforts, workflow analysis and design, grants and public funding opportunities, and use case specific and broad clinical expertise and experience.
The Solution Design team currently has six primary areas of focus: Training, Solutions Engineering, Solutions Consulting, a Clinical Specialist, a Neuroscience expert, and a Grants and Public Funding expert. Each part of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other Amwell teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life. If you are a technology enthusiast and want to work closely with an intelligent, fast-paced, and energetic team, this may be the role for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks