Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Director, Business Integrations will play a critical role on the Business Operations team. Specifically, the Director, Business Integrations will:
- Participate in formulation of integration strategy, including value creation goals, targets, and timelines
- Manage the end-to-end Post Merger Integration process, including creation of the integration plan, organizing key activities, and project managing each functional plan
- Develop a standard PMI playbook with repeatable processes; establish PMI approach for both small tuck-in acquisitions and larger more complex transactions
- Develop, track and report on acquisition KPIs and metrics
- Report on progress, milestones, and risks associated with integration
- Support development of operating and financial metrics for key company functions
- Assist in developing strategies and action plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations
- Project manage action plans to enact needed operational changes
- Identify and implement technology and services to enable processes changes and implement them throughout the organization
- Be an active participant in cross-functional planning cycles linking our strategy to operating and financial metrics.
- 10+ experience including managing post-merger integrations
- A strong leader who can corral a group to execute against an initiative while rolling up their own sleeves
- Independently capable of seeking information in an unstructured environment, solving conceptual problems, engaging resources, and delivering results.
- Proactive and relentless. A desire and passion for company growth through product and service excellence.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism, especially when initiatives are off-track, over-budget and/or behind-schedule, including the ability to hold individuals accountable, coaching, and correcting performance, while fostering influential interpersonal relationships
- Outstanding facilitator for cross-functional collaboration to define complex issues, facilitate ideas, influence thinking, and build consensus around decisions
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude; poise and grace under pressure
- Passion for continued improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Should you join Amwell and the Business Operations team, you can expect to play a key role in improving the efficiency and focus of our operations. You’ll work with top leaders at the company on key strategic projects that will move the needle for us and our partners. You’ll play a critical cross-functional role and drive meaningful results throughout the organization daily.
Telehealth is an exciting and evolving technology that is changing healthcare. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members…. We can’t wait to meet you!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.