Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
We are seeking an experienced business partnership and strategic alliances professional to join our team. This person will own, design, and implement the strategic roadmap for key strategic alliances, including our partnership with Google Cloud. This person will lead cross-functional initiatives, managing internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, product, engineering, and legal, etc. to ensure internal alignment.
- Manage day to day interaction with partners in coordination with the appropriate project manager
- Foster, negotiate and execute joint initiatives to launch new and improve existing products and services with Google Cloud
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers at partner organizations; articulate the Amwell value proposition, gain an understanding of partner goals and craft mutually beneficial strategies
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure key milestones are met and are within budget
- Coordinates with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts of the company.
- Develop and implement shared organizational practices that will lead to common decisions and processes – some unique to the partnership
- Help set comprehensive goals for performance and growth; enhance evaluation of performance by analyzing and interpreting data and performance metrics
- Prepare quarterly partner updates, both in preparation for QBRs (quarterly business reviews) and for senior management updates.
- Act as Joint Steering Committee member or support other Executives as JSC member, as directed
- Identify cross-partner potential conflicts or synergies and work with internal stakeholders to help resolve/enable these, including across divisions
- Bachelor's degree at minimum, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience with partner management in the software industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - written and verbal.
- Project management experience: ability to multi-task and prioritize to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong executive presence
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product and customer first technology company with rapid change and growth
- Strong negotiation skills, prioritization and the ability to navigate competing demands and complex problems
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.