Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Marketing Operations Manager plays a critical role in driving operational efficiency across Amwell’s Engagement Services (AWES) team. With a focus on enabling people, process, and technology, the role will plan and implement business processes and marketing tools that deliver scale and contribute to performance optimization across AWES. In collaboration with AWES leadership, this role will evaluate team needs and lead process improvement projects that automate manual processes, update existing business processes to maximize efficiency, and implement new tools that enable new capabilities. Early priorities include establishing and optimizing our traffic management function, implementing a work management solution, and leading other impactful process improvement initiatives and special projects. The ideal candidate has experience at a marketing agency (can be in-house) in planning, implementing, measuring, and managing marketing tools and processes, and has demonstrated success driving continuous improvement projects.
- Collaborate with the broader Engagement Services team to identify process improvement needs and prioritize appropriately
- Lead the scoping, implementation, and measurement of marketing process improvement projects and new tools, as the primary project owner
- Communicate project status with team members and senior business stakeholders
- Utilize sound judgment in assessing project health; identifying, mitigating and resolving project issues and risks to ensure on-time project delivery
- Conduct ongoing business analysis, coordinate change management activities, and lead associated training plans to enable team adoption of new tools and processes
- Support the implementation of a work management solution
- Act as the in-house work management solution administrator, and configure, maintain, and manage workflows, request queues, and all other elements of the solution
- Establish and optimize the traffic management function, by developing and optimizing an infrastructure for initiating campaigns, collecting project information, assigning resources, determining timeline, and creating schedules
- Support special initiatives associated with Amwell’s response to the COVID-19
Good to have:
- 5-8+ years experience as a Traffic Manager, Project Coordinator/Manager, or similar process improvement role within a marketing agency (may be in-house)
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable delivering recommendations to team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
Great to have:
- Experience implementing and optimizing a work / project management solution
- Experience planning, implementing, measuring, and managing marketing tools and processes, and demonstrated success driving continuous improvement projects
- Experience and comfort independently leading cross-functional projects from scoping to implementation, as the project owner
- Proven experience building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans, and managing stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to embrace ambiguity and adapt to change
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all stakeholders.
- Strong analytical background, with a bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Low ego, team player
- Comfortable working remotely, and with collaboration tools such as Slack and Webex Teams
The Marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.