Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Sales Operations Analyst will play a critical role within the Growth Operations Department. Specifically, the Analyst will be responsible for executing day to day operations including but not limited to supporting the quote and contract processes, administering compensation plans, developing reports, providing business insight and improving overall processes. Additionally, this person will work cross functionally with other teams such as Marketing, Legal, Finance and Professional Services to ensure the entire process from lead to cash is adhered to and supports company goals.
To be successful, this person must be highly motivated and self-sufficient with the ability to build and leverage strong relationships with internal stakeholders within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Support stakeholders with the quoting and contracting process for direct, as well as, partner agreements.
- Serve as a member on the Deal Desk to review non standard requests and provide deal guidance to Sales and Account Management.
- Process closed contracts for all Business Units within Salesforce.com including, software, hardware and Statement of Work processing.
- Administer compensation plans ensuring payments are on time and accurate.
- Facilitate the contract hand off process to Professional Services, including deal summaries, to streamline data sharing amongst teams.
- Project manage the development and ongoing review of processes such as the renewal process and contract hand off process.
- Assist in the creation of standard Salesforce.com reports for use by all Business Units. Utilize the appropriate tools (Dashboards, Einstein Analytics, etc.) to report on Objective and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs include but not limited to bookings attainment, forecast accuracy, pipeline movement, discount analysis, deal velocity, quota attainment, etc.
- Perform data analysis and provide meaningful insights into business trends, results and operational performance for sales opportunities, existing customer, strategic partners and overall business initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and perform data audits to improve data integrity; investigate and resolve data discrepancies.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of all sales and account management territories.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Sales Operations role preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of CRM databases; Salesforce.com preferred.
- Self-starter with a flexible, adaptable style and the ability to quickly change direction based upon company growth
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills
- Highly organized, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
Should you join Amwell and the Sales Operations team, you can expect:
The Sales Operations team is the backbone that fuels, influences, and supports all of Amwell’s client facing teams. This is a unique and dynamic group with a wide array of operational and client-focused responsibilities. Working collaboratively with all core Amwell teams from product, technology, services, clinical and marketing, the Sales Operations team manages everything from capturing revenue, to ROI analysis, to producing sales and training content, to proposal and RFP creation.
The Sales Operations team is comprised of creative, operationally-minded, and thoughtful individuals – all striving to deliver and propel Amwell forward. Always one step ahead, their overall mission is to ensure that our client-facing teams, customers, and future customers are armed with the support, data, and resources required for success.
Ideal candidates will be quick thinking, resourceful, pro-active, and patient. If you have the ability to be at the epicenter of a fast-growing, innovative company – while keeping a number of balls in the air at the same time – this team is for you.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.