Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
As a Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns across a portfolio of health plan and employer clients. In addition, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to help our clients reach and exceed their marketing goals. The Marketing Associate has an opportunity to work with national employer and health plan brands, and become a subject matter expert in consumer marketing for digital health.
- Support planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across multiple clients
- Participate in regular client meetings via video conference
- Manage execution of direct mail campaigns alongside internal team and third-party vendors, ensuring all creative matches clients’ unique brand voice
- Compile reports that illustrate campaign performance and draw actionable insights to share with clients
- Develop slides and other collateral for client and internal presentations
- Collaborate with internal teams on client campaigns to gain an understanding of telehealth marketing strategies, value drivers, and personas.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Experience with marketing technologies a plus (automation, tracking and analytics, etc.)
- Command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work individually as well as with a broad team of people to achieve an end goal.
- Ability to work unsupervised and self-sufficiently and while working with remote team members and remote cross function teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift frequently
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with a concentration in marketing, communications or business
The Marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing team. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.