Amwell, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with offices in Ramat-Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional IT Support & System Admin. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
We partner with top health systems and digital health companies to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every clinical to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
Brief Overview & Job Description:
The IT Support & System Admin will play a critical role in supporting the company’s corporate IT aspects and deal with some of the following
Specifically, the IT Support & System Admin will:
- Lead IT Support, environment, and IT Infrastructure projects
- Ensure timely resolution of open tickets and change requests
- Manage after-hours and emergency maintenance as needed
- Provide uninterrupted service on all site IT resources, servers and systems
- Lead SharePoint Management
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as an IT Support/ HelpDesk & System Administration including mobile and workstations support.
- +1 year of hands on experience in implementation, maintenance & configuration of VMware ESXi & Vsphere clusters
- +2 years of experience in Windows Servers 2012/2016
- +1 year of experience in SharePoint administration
- +1 year of experience in SaaS solutions (e.g. Office 365)
- Familiarity with various endpoint OS (operating systems)
- Microsoft certifications (MCSE, MCSM, MCITP) - advantage
- Hands on experience with modern storage solutions - advantage
- Scripting & Network knowledge – a strong advantage
- Exposure to Linux-based environments
- High proficiency in English
- Highly service oriented
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a hard work.
Only relevant applications will be answered