Amwell International, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat-Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional QA Automation specialist. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
We partner with top health systems and digital health companies to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every clinical to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The QA specialist will play a critical role on the Engineering department. Specifically, the manual QA specialist will:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Plan, Write and Execute test cases and analyze results
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to understand user needs and to develop and adhere to QA processes and guidelines
- Implement advanced software testing methodologies, models and practices as required
- Minimum 2 years enterprise software testing experience (Manual QA)
- Strong SQL knowledge
- QA expertise with SaaS web solutions, distributed services, mobile applications and/or IoT/hardware testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in English
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Familiarity with Selenium, Appium – advantage!
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment
Should you join Amwell and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole Amwell Well organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work
Only relevant applications will be answered