Amwell International, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat-Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional FrontEnd Developer. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Frontend Developer will play a critical role on the Engineering team. We're looking for a Frontend Developer to work on our web-based online health care solution. Our software combines the best elements of the web, video, and telephony to bring patients and health care providers together in innovative new ways.
- Design and implement new functionality for various products in the Amwell’s ecosystem.
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review.
- Work with QA and the team to understand and resolve defects.
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them.
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience – DOM, CSS, Sass. SVG, cross browser compatibility
- Hands on experience with web applications that are live in production, serving a large amount of clients
- Experience building a responsive web applications and handling browser performance
- Pixel-perfect implementation of UI/UX and creating beautiful user flows
- 5+ year experience building web applications using Angular – Must (Familiarity with Angular 6 and above is a must), React - advantage
- Nice to have (but not a must)
- Familiarity in server-side technologies - Java (spring)
- Familiarity with DOJO
Should you join Amwell International and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state-of-the-art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole Amwell organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all our users.
If your passionate about technology and people, and you’re good at what you do - we have a place for you.
Working at Amwell International
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work.
Only relevant applications will be answered