Amwell, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional QA Lead for a managerial and hands-on position.
We partner with top health systems and digital health companies to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every clinical to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The QA Lead will play a critical role on the Engineering department. Specifically, the QA Lead will:
- Lead & manage the QA team members, allocate tasks, identify tech needs and initiate new tests, processes (including nightly automation), methodology and activities.
- Lead, own & write effective testing tools to test complex, large-scale, distributed systems using Selenium, JAVA, SQL, mobile (IOS/Android) and other automation tools.
- Lead, own & write QA processes and best practices for ensuring a high-quality product, implement advanced software testing methodologies, models and practices as required.
- Lead, execute, maintain the automated test scripts, assuring continuous testing process.
- Work closely with DevOps in order to integrate QA processes into CI.
- Work closely with dev. & product to understand user needs and to develop and adhere to QA processes and guidelines.
- QA expertise with SaaS web solutions, distributed services, mobile applications and/or products.
- +3 years as a QA TL/Lead.
- +4 year of experience in coding testing automation in Java.
- Familiarity with both web and mobile - must
- +2 year of familiarity with Selenium.
- Familiarity with Appium – Advantage.
- Knowledge in writing STP’s/STD’s, execution plans and QA methodology.
- Deep understanding of SQL/NoSQL Databases.
Should you join Amwell International and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state-of-the-art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole Amwell organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all our users.
If your passionate about technology and people, and you’re good at what you do - we have a place for you.
Working at Amwell International
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work.
Only relevant applications will be answered