Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Associate Project Manager will play a critical role in interfacing with clients, as well as internal technology, support, operations and product organizations. Specifically, the Associate Project Manager will partner and support Project and Account Managers to drive a successful implementation of Amwell’s hardware and deployment support solutions.
- Develop and manage tactical plans for the implementation of Amwell’s hardware and deployment solutions. This includes development of timelines, documentation regarding the hardware implementation process, and resource management of onsite deployment technicians.
- Serve as the primary contact for hardware and deployment solutions timelines for all client-facing teams during implementation, including determining proper deliverables, ensuring customer service satisfaction is maintained and monitoring progress of tasks being completed by internal and external project stakeholders
- Manages client expectations by building relationships, communicating project status and open issues, preparing reports, managing change, and attending weekly meetings
- Keep detailed project notes including comprehensive project and systems documentation
- Communicates project status with team members and senior business stakeholders
- Utilizes sound judgment in proactively identifying project issues and risks
- Partners with the Account Director to support client account growth and drive ongoing project activities in support of the client’s strategic objectives
- Assists with providing operational support to clients after their platform has been launched
- 1-3 years of project management and/or consulting experience
- Ability to lead multiple projects of different sizes and complexities, in a technical and cross-functional environment
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and team building skills
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Ability to respond to changes in project scope and schedule, and re-prioritize work to accommodate multiple competing priorities
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to mitigate project risk
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Visio and Project experience are preferred)
- BA or BS degree required
- Flexibility for light travel (up to 20%, including overnight)
Should you join Amwell and the Professional Services team, you can expect:
Work hard play hard is definitely the mentality of the Professional Services team. We are the movers and the shakers in the Amwell pyramid. Tasked with advancing client goals, workflows, and overall experience, thinking “outside of the box” is the only consistency each day on the Professional Services Team!
Comprised of five key areas of focus - Health Systems, Health Plans, Employers, Strategic Accounts, and a Project Management Office - this poised, articulate and fast-paced team is the driving force between our clients and Amwell’s revolutionary technology. Each specialized area within the Professional Services team has a common goal of managing an effortless and efficient user experience from behind the scenes; this team bridges the gap between the wants and needs of each unique client, putting them into action.
Telehealth is a new, exciting and evolving technology, changing the healthcare world. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members…. We can’t wait to meet you!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our Reston office is located at 12018 Sunrise Valley Drive. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complimentary shuttle service - runs throughout the day to shopping center and closest metro station
- On-site gym - Free 24/7 access with towels & toiletries provided
- Free parking in garage
- Fully stocked kitchen - complimentary fresh fruit, yogurt, snacks and beverages