Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Salesforce Administrator will play a critical role in the Growth Operations department. Amwell relies heavily on Salesforce for visibility into vital business data and to identify key business trends, all of which are necessary to make effective business decisions, both day-to-day and long-term. The Salesforce Administrator will play a critical role in capturing business requirements from key stakeholders building, enhancing, and maintaining Amwell’s Salesforce infrastructure, as well as serve as the frontline support for Salesforce.com end users.
- Provide prompt and customer-centric end user support across all Salesforce platforms within specified deadlines
- Partner with key stakeholders and end users to capture business requirements and ensure functionality meets the needs of the business
- Lead assigned Salesforce projects from the initial discovery phase through the documentation and training phases, including coordinating and facilitating collaborative discussions with end users and key stakeholders
- Create and maintain system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Perform new release evaluations with Salesforce team and help with new functionality roll-outs
- Manage new user set up and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Perform mass data imports, manual and/or automated data entry or clean-up as needed
- Maintain and enhance metadata structure using Salesforce’s recommended best practices
- Answer end user report/dashboard questions and configure new report types
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other IT systems/business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points
- Understand all aspects of Amwell’s Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
- Bachelor’s Degree3+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience with two or more of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, Salesforce CPQ, and/ or Einstein Analytics
- 2+ years of Salesforce end user support
- Experience working within a project management framework
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt based on the shifting needs of the business
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is strongly preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Should you join Amwell and the Sales Operations team, you can expect:
The Sales Operations team is the backbone that fuels, influences, and supports all of Amwell’s client facing teams. This is a unique and dynamic group with a wide array of operational and client-focused responsibilities. Working collaboratively with all core Amwell teams from product, technology, services, clinical and marketing, the Sales Operations team manages everything from capturing revenue, to ROI analysis, to producing sales and training content, to proposal and RFP creation.
The Sales Operations team is comprised of creative, operationally-minded, and thoughtful individuals – all striving to deliver and propel Amwell forward. Always one step ahead, their overall mission is to ensure that our client-facing teams, customers, and future customers are armed with the support, data, and resources required for success.
Ideal candidates will be quick thinking, resourceful, pro-active, and patient. If you have the ability to be at the epicenter of a fast-growing, innovative company – while keeping a number of balls in the air at the same time – this team is for you.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.