American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Total Rewards. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Manager, Total Rewards will play a critical role in the Human Resources department. We are looking for a senior contributor to research, design, delivery, training, and administration of all Total Rewards components including compensation, health and welfare, organization development, progression planning, and performance initiatives.
The ideal candidate will work in concert with the Head of Total Rewards to support HR Business Partners, Executive team members, and employees. This position be an integral member of the Total Rewards Center of Excellence, implementing core process, frameworks, and systems.
- Administers compensation programs including the development of base pay practices, incentive structure, and equity programs with a focus on market competitiveness, business performance, equity, and employee engagement.
- Supports the open enrollment process around total rewards, inclusive of communications and employee education on all benefits.
- Provides excellent support to our employees on benefits related concerns and questions.
- Partners with operational and business teams providing market intelligence to retain, and motivate staff
- Conducts job evaluations and participates in FLSA job evaluation reviews to determine exemption status and recommends grade assignments.
- Works daily with equity programs and the administration of our equity management system. Includes definition of equity plans, communication, administration and supporting technology implementation
- Works with HR team to shape engaging communication programs to articulate and generate excitement around new program development.
- Creates, develops and manages executive dashboards and underlining data generation.
- Manage compensation survey participation and complete analysis.
- Provides data/analytical analysis in support of compensation plan design and implementation.
- Collaborate with Head of Total Rewards to complete diligence and audit requests.
- Strong detail orientation, verbal/written communication, project and time management skills.
- Heavy interest in analytics and business intelligence
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with ADP highly desirable.
- BS in HR, Information Systems, or relevant technical/business discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience, including experience with data management and analytics.
- World at Work courses/designation a plus.
Should you join American Well and the Human Resources team, you can expect to join a highly experienced HR team who is focused on building and executing a strong culture of engagement and accountability. The HR team is growing to support an exciting business and we look forward to having you join us!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks