Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Revenue Cycle Manager is a member of the Aligned division. Aligned Telehealth, LLC. is an industry leader, providing Behavioral Health services in hospitals, prisons, jails, skilled nursing facilities and outpatient clinics; both onsite and via telemedicine. Our team in Woodland Hills, CA is looking for an experienced Revenue Cycle Manager to help streamline processes internally, and interface externally with clients.
- Drive Billing Process Optimization across offices, practices and functions
- Manage coordination between multiple business functions
- Coordinate resolution of issues and concerns regarding claims processing and billing issues
- Ensure integrity and compliance in all collections-related processes
- Collaborate with other departments and track implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Creatively use technology and innovation to solve issues and improve processes
- Direct and ensure the timely completion of project/work plans
- Work with other departments to solve difficult payment and associated business office problems including claims processing and billing issues/denial rates across the revenue cycle as well as escalated patient complaints and audits problem accounts
- Interaction and follow up with health plans, counties, facilities as needed for coordination of credentialing and payments from all billing entities
- Improving policies and procedures for processing of claims
- Demonstrated knowledge of Healthcare reimbursement/collections and medical billing
- Mental Health Treatment Revenue Cycle and Billing experience is preferred
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead process improvement projects
- Excellent relationship building skills and aptitude for working collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field; healthcare administration preferred
- Experience with interpreting billing data; ability to translate data into workable reports
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to drive processes; comfort with presenting reports to Csuite hospital staff.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to work with and across functions for optimal RCM efficiencies.
- Willingness to travel onsite for client presentations (25% travel)
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.