Amwell an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat-Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional Training & Documentation Specialist. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Training & Documentation Specialist will create professional training materials. We're looking for an experienced candidate to join on our web-based online health care solution and prepare professional tutorials and training materials for our customers.
- Define, develop and organize training materials: presentation content, lesson outlines, exercises, speaker notes, etc.
- Work closely with various stakeholders within the Amwell International.
- Lead, manage, design and execute the implementation of learning software and their complete configuration.
- Develop and document guidelines, processes, procedures and best practices for consistent use of the system across the company
- +3 years’ experience as Training & Documentation Specialist preferable from a Hi-tech Global Company
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills as well as experience working in English
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment Familiarity with instructional design models and recent learning tools and trends.
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston. We have several regional offices located in Richmond, Seattle, Los Angeles, Tel Aviv, and our newest satellite office, in Minneapolis.
In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans