Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Senior Manager, Information Assurance will report to the Director of Hosting, the Senior Manager, Information Assurance will lead many aspects of our federal security management program. The candidate will ensure that all security documentation is maintained in accordance with federal standards. As the Senior IA official, a large part of your time will be supporting accreditation process leading to contractually required Authority to Operate. This may include the creation of or updates to the accreditation package, responding to security questions, liaising with federal agencies, creating and collecting evidence to satisfy NIST controls, and ensuring our readiness for accreditation. The candidate will work as a lead individual contributor with support from a larger technology team.
- Prior experience with major security assessments such as NIST, RMF, FISMA, DIACAP or FEDRAMP is required.
- Experience with creating and updating information security policies and procedures in accordance with federal standards.
- Supporting the federal risk assessment process, risk-based security model and federal risk management requirements
- Experience with issues of information security and privacy, especially as they relate to delivering healthcare is highly desirable.
- Work closely with state of the art cyber command center/Security Operations Center
- Close collaboration with federal security teams
- Access to federal information assurance resources
- Opportunity to work with the latest cyber threat intelligence systems
- Lead the certification and accreditation process with support from large security, compliance and operations teams
- Strong working knowledge of NIST SP-800 standards is required.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, GIAC or similar certification strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience with tools including Tenable Security Center, Nessus, ACAS, HBSS.
- Familiarity with HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI-DSS and other security standards.
- Candidate must be capable of coming up to speed quickly, working with little oversight and communicating in a clear and concise manner at all times.
- IT Audit experience
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.