Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Mobile Automation Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the quality of Amwell’s native white-labelled and custom branded apps.
- Drive an automation-focused test strategy for Android and iOS native mobile apps
- Responsible for white box, black box, unit, integration and functional testing
- Design, develop, maintain and execute automation scripts
- Own and maintain the CI process
- Creation and tracking of bugs in the issue tracking system
- Interact with other engineers, communicating technical concepts and challenges and soliciting input from other teams including QA, Development, and Product Management
- Strong Java programming skills with a solid understanding of OOP concepts
- 5+ years of test automation experience
- Extensive experience with test automation frameworks like Espresso, XCUITest, etc.
- Strong experience with bug reporting and source control tools such as JIRA and Git
- Successfully delivered 2+ mobile apps in the App Stores (Android/iOS)
- Strong knowledge of CI using Bamboo
- Experience with Android Studio, Xcode, Swift and Appium
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic, responsible, organized, self-disciplined, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
Should you join Amwell and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole Amwell organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
Whether you’re an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.