21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.
21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who is interested in bridging crypto and the traditional financial world! The ideal candidate is a product owner who turns complex ideas into simple, engaging user experiences. This person should have deep product management experience and be able to think creatively about the interaction of traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
- Enthusiasm for exceptional products and services, able to empathize with customers, and skilled at articulation of product functionality
- Understanding of tech and product development processes, known as a businessperson who can speak both tech and business languages
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage demanding timelines
- Curiosity and hunger to know how things work and ability to use that knowledge to make connections and find opportunities with an entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- A proactive, positive disposition to creatively problem-solve
- Highly organized, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
- Bachelor's degree required
- You have several years of experience implementing tools and technology that foster creativity, collaboration and simplify the developer journey from idea to production
- Ability to define and drive product strategy & roadmaps
- You are experienced with data-driven product development and have a passion for Fintech, Blockchain, and/or Investing
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, presenting concepts and ideas in different formats, depending on context
- You set high standards for yourself and others
- You can collaborate with teams to set a multi-year vision, strategy, and roadmap. Define and own OKRs and KPIs.
- You have cross functionally lead a team with Design, Engineering, and other teams across the organization to ensure we’re aligned on our goals and building the right products for our customers
- Ensuring that we’re optimizing the way we ideate and deliver on new products and features, focusing on building the right products with high velocity and continuous improvement
- Build a culture of action, ownership and learning while setting up efficient and lightweight process
- Drive investment decisions within your team, and make and justify annual recommendations on investment-level for your product area
- 6+ years of product management experience in SaaS / PaaS
- 4+ years of working in Fintech
- Proven track record leading a tech team and coordinating across different organizational departments ranging from engineering to sales
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Ability to work with other product team members to ensure work prioritization is in consistent alignment with the product vision and roadmap
- A desire to continuously learn and grow, ideally someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and knows how to learn from failures to always be improving
- Caring deeply about building a best-in-class product with great attention to detail
- Strong intuition around culture and how to hire people who align with our operating principles
- A desire to be a builder rather than optimize, someone who is motivated by building teams and products from an early stage
- Experience successfully translating a vision into an executable product
(NYC only) Pursuant to Section 8-102 of title 8 of the New York City administrative code, the base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $175,000. Total compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.