Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. Almost 2,000 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude also believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, improves the ability to solve complex problems, and drives more powerful solutions. We strive to create an environment of inclusion--one focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection,--that will allow employees of all backgrounds to thrive.
About The Role & Team
Amplitude is looking for Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our expanding team in EMEA
We are seeking driven individuals with high energy, good eye for business and a natural sales instinct to be part of our Sales Development Team.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will represent Amplitude by helping our prospects and customers successfully navigate their journey as they explore our Digital Analytics Platform. This is a fun, fast-paced and ambitious environment. You will build valuable, transferable skills to help grow your career on multiple paths!
As A Sales Development Representative, You Will:
- Gain the attention of commercial & enterprise level companies to proactively build out our customer base.
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing prospects and customers respectively. With a mix of strong process and creativity, you will help drive new business revenue through both inbound and outbound opportunity generation.
- Engage effectively through various traditional channels such as email and phone while at the same time using the latest prospecting methods like social, video prospecting and direct mail to generate meaningful conversations with product experts and senior business executives
- Work closely with your assigned account executives to create and drive a territory plan that will be essential to your success, and also with the marketing team to improve our campaigns and messaging to be able to understand what’s working and focus on where we win.
At Amplitude we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed. We have a cultural foundation built on our values of humility, ownership and growth mindset.
You Are Right For This Position If You
- Have a positive outlook, resilience and remain hopeful in difficult situations.
- Have a growth mindset and believe that your most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work, brains and talent are just the starting point.
- Enjoy working in a diverse team and high paced dynamic working environment where change is something that is always present.
- Have gained some experience in sales, outbound calling or closing in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR in another industry.
- Have a long-term goal to have a successful sales career in the tech industry, i.e. as an Account Executive or in a Team Lead role.
- You are a fluent German and English speaker
What To Expect
- Empower Others: Partner with our sales and marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory
- Own Your Success: Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts, and sending strategic email and social campaigns
- Wear The Customer's Shoes: Engaging in high-level conversations with Product Managers, Architects, Executives, and C-Suite to enhance awareness and interest in targeted industries and segments
- Be Inclusive: Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers
- Investment in You: Dedicated SDR onboarding with continuous training, multiple career paths within the organization, and a commitment from leadership to professional development
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.