Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. Almost 2,000 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude also believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, improves the ability to solve complex problems, and drives more powerful solutions. We strive to create an environment of inclusion--one focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection,--that will allow employees of all backgrounds to thrive.
About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s Reseller Managers are seasoned individuals with strong SaaS experience. They have the in-market experience to identify and grow partners who see the value of Amplitude. They also have the drive to help them build a business on top of it through services.
This Senior Reseller Manager will manage, grow, and recruit channel partners in Korea. You will be responsible for generating revenue pipeline with our priority partners, creating and delivering joint materials, prioritizing inbound interest, expanding and renewing contracts, and holding partners accountable to quarterly quotas and strategy plans. You will be building and executing scalable programs that benefit Amplitude and our partners.
You will become a trusted expert on how Amplitude’s product and value proposition in the growth ecosystem. Your knowledge of Amplitude will enhance the way partners do business in their markets. Your experience in sales or account management will enable you to help partners qualify opportunities, build demand generation, and organize events and workshops.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats - context-shifting from sales, success, business development, strategy, consulting, marketing is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You have a natural bias for action and problem solving. This is a critical role for the team, and you’ll be required to be able to iterate and grow the APAC channel program while empathizing with our partners and customers. Overall, you must have a desire to grow our business.
- Recruit and grow channel partners inline with Amplitude’s values and sales strategy
- Own a portfolio of partners within Korea and find new partners to recruit.
- Generate pipeline and growth through your network of channel partners by developing and executing sales programs
- Review metrics and effectiveness of programs and initiatives on the recurring basis
- Build exceptional relationships with partners, making Amplitude a favorite company to partner with.
- Provide tactical support including partner onboarding, product support, technology enablement, and proactive deal support
- Be a liaison between APAC region and the Product and Eng teams in San Francisco
- Provide up-to-date and accurate sales forecasts
- Own success metrics for partners
- Lead compelling presentations of Amplitude including: custom demos, product roadmap, workshops, and panels
- Coordinate cross-functional internal and external teams to navigate the sales process
- Own new business, expansion, and renewal process
- Based in Singapore
- Strong knowledge of the product or growth technology landscape preferred. You will have either worked in the industry or used the products we integrate with.
- Account Management experience - direct sales, sales engineering, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management preferred.
- Experienced in managing sales cycle and forecasting.
Who Are We
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health insurance stipend, delicious in-office lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.