Amplitude is the pioneer in digital optimization software. More than 1,700 customers, including Atlassian, Instacart, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to power their digital products. Amplitude makes product data accessible to every member of an organization, empowering them to make data-driven decisions that fuel faster product innovation and growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About The Role & Team
Join our Sales team of Account Executives who know software sales and how to identify and win opportunities with some of the fastest growing and most influential digital product companies. Our European offices are staffed with an amazing international group of smart and creative Go-to-market professionals. We want the best of the best and we make sure that top performers are rewarded.
As our DACH Account Executive, you will:
- Create new opportunities in the upper mid-market and enterprise (1500+ employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers
- Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle
- Lead territory building initiatives in greater Central region by working with technology partners, agency partners, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have 5-7 years SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- You are able to use your excellent communication and presentation skills to tell a story using data and have
- You have built a vertical/new business and are excited to do it again
- You are passionate about digital product management and the role product teams are playing within companies
- You have a successful track record of being a top performer
- You are hungry, and thrive in a growing, start-up environment with satellite offices
- You are naturally curious and empathetic towards customers and prospects and thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- You embrace feedback and are open to developing personally and professionally
- Native German Fluency Required
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health benefits, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital optimization system – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Amplitude is the #1 product analytics solution according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We’ve hired more than 300 people in 2021 and have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.