Amplitude is the pioneer in digital optimization software. More than 1,400 customers, including Atlassian, Instacart, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to power their digital products. Amplitude makes product data accessible to every member of an organization, empowering them to make data-driven decisions that fuel faster product innovation and growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About The Role & Team
Join us as we deliver innovative and creative solutions to our customers. We're looking for a Sr. Technical Success Manager with experience providing guidance on data management and consultative support on customer taxonomy and tech stack. Maintaining and establishing clean product analytics data is critical for our customers to be able to understand and drive their products forward. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses a strong curiosity for "how things work" and "how things should work". You are a solution- and execution-oriented individual with a dedication for getting things done.
As a Technical Success Manager, you will:
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor for our customers.
- Possess a mastery of Amplitude products in order to provide strategic consultation in taxonomy design, instrumentation and data governance.
- Be an expert in the Digital Optimization System in order to successfully guide our customers as they integrate Amplitude into additional data flows and business processes, thereby making Amplitude an integral business partner.
- Gather, organize, and report trends and customer insights to optimize business processes, documentation and services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like Amplitude's Product, Engineering, Platform Support and Customer Success Manager to streamline internal processes and improve data management experience for our customers.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- At least 5 years of customer facing technical experience, with a demonstrated record of successfully engaging with enterprise accounts.
- Execution and customer service oriented, able to effectively prioritize and complete customer deliverables on-time and drive outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders with an array of experience levels and technical competencies.
- Problem-solving mentality and positive attitude towards the change that comes with working at a rapidly growing company.
- Prior experience working with SaaS solutions in the following domains is preferred: product analytics, digital marketing, A/B testing, business intelligence, customer data platforms, data warehouses/pipelines, or any of our integration partners.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital optimization system – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Amplitude is the #1 product analytics solution according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We’ve hired more than 300 people in 2021 and have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.