Amplitude is the pioneer in digital optimization software. More than 1,400 customers, including Atlassian, Instacart, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to power their digital products. Amplitude makes product data accessible to every member of an organization, empowering them to make data-driven decisions that fuel faster product innovation and growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About The Role & Team
- Create new opportunities with fast growing digital startups (up to 1000 employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives in greater ANZ region by working with technology partners, ANZ reseller, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- At least 5 years of SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Experience selling into the ANZ market
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience building a vertical/new business and building a new territory
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a highly collaborative company and team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are hungry, and thrive in a growing, start-up environment
- There is no challenge too big to you
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
- You thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- You are naturally curious and empathetic towards customers and prospects
- You are passionate about digital product management and the role product teams are playing within companies
- You embrace feedback and are open to developing personally and professionally
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Amplitude is the #1 product analytics solution according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Not only are tech leaders like PayPal, Shopify and Square using Amplitude, but so are some of the biggest, most enduring companies in the world like Walmart and NBC Universal.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We’ve hired more than 300 people in 2021 and have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and now Australia!
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.