Amplitude is the pioneer in digital optimization software. More than 1,400 customers, including Atlassian, Instacart, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to power their digital products. Amplitude makes product data accessible to every member of an organization, empowering them to make data-driven decisions that fuel faster product innovation and growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About The Role & Team
Join us and help to build our next phase of growth across our Global Enablement team. We are looking to hire a commercially-minded and impactful, yet humble and people-driven, Enablement leader as we look to scale as a public company.
This position will take a hands-on approach in building and scaling our existing sales trainers, product coaches, curriculum designers, etc. As a global leader, you will help to drive impact across both the Pre-sales and the Post-sales side of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a proven Enablement leader, with a passion for getting things done and who thrives in a very fast-paced environment, who relishes scaling a business as it grows. You will also embrace, embody and lead with our core values ever-present: Humility, Ownership and Growth Mindset.
As a Global Head of Enablement you will:
- Partner with Sales, L&D, Product management and Marketing to align training and enablement priorities with Amplitude’s vision and strategic imperatives
- Develop and execute a scalable revenue enablement program across multiple product offerings
- Develop and manage the 12-18 month Enablement roadmap
- Create, monitor and report metrics on all programs to measure productivity and success
- Improve field effectiveness through coaching to defined processes and competencies
- Demonstrate a command of our message, positioning and expected skill sets
- Partner with RSDs on the development and delivery of training specific for teams and individuals
- Manage mentoring programs
- Leverage enablement tech stack to support the programs (MindTickle, Gong, Highspot)
- Provide thought leadership on optimal delivery modalities and content design.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- A love of coaching and helping others excel at their jobs
- A proven track record in Revenue Enablement leadership at a B2B SaaS company
- A demonstrated leadership in delivering results with global large-scale, cross functional teams
- 5-10 years of enablement experience for medium to large scale organizations
- The ability to work within a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience and cross functional collaboration experience
- A strong grasp of how to use various data sources to identify productivity improvements
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital optimization system – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Amplitude is the #1 product analytics solution according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We’ve hired more than 300 people in 2021 and have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.