About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Are you ready to help build a world-class demand gen team in the next legendary software company? In this newly-created role on our Demand Marketing team, you will lead a global strategy for integrated campaigns, to elevate our brand and drive demand and pipeline. Working across our Marketing teams and aligning other key business stakeholders, you and your team will orchestrate campaign experiences across multiple channels to inspire Product, Marketing and other business leaders (our target personas) to engage with Amplitude. This role reports to the VP, Global Marketing - Demand Generation.
As a Sr. Director, Global Integrated Campaigns, you will:
- Collaborate with Product and Solutions Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Field and Partner Marketing, and Digital Marketing peers, as well as other key stakeholders, to develop global integrated campaigns with a framework that aligns our messaging, use cases, sales plays, programs and activities across the Buyer’s Journey, to create engaging and measurable customer experiences.
- Work with the creative, content, social and digital teams and agencies to design integrated multi-touch, full-funnel campaigns.
- Forecast, measure, test, analyze and report on the impact of campaigns, programs and activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales velocity.
- Be accountable to Sales leadership for achieving Marketing targets that convert to pipeline and revenue.
- Partner with Revenue and Marketing Operations teams to optimize lead flow, database use and growth, metrics and reporting.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Ten+ years of demonstrated global integrated campaign strategy development and demand gen execution experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience with SaaS and enterprise software selling motions in a scale-up organization.
- Exceptional pipeline development and demand waterfall comprehension.
- Versatile messaging, persona and buying cycle experience.
- Analytical skills and a data-driven, problem-solver mentality.
- Persuasive writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to influence in a matrixed environment to deliver on expected outcomes.
- A spirit of humility coupled with ownership, and a growth mindset, aligned to our core values.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work. We’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10-year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner and snacks, and commuting benefits.
Our Solution: Amplitude is the Digital Optimization System. We help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: A platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, as well as 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.