About The Role & Team
Following our recent series F funding round of USD 150M, and subsequent valuation of USD 4BN, Amplitude is experiencing phenomenal growth across all business metrics and we continue to scale and develop our teams globally.
Join us and help build for our next phase of growth across APJ. We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant/Recruiter to join us and who will help shape our growth and be responsible for hiring within tech sales, marketing and customer success. You have the opportunity to help create and shape the International recruiting processes and to have a visible impact at Amplitude. You will be responsible for end-to-end hiring including; sourcing, screening, full candidate management, closing candidates - as well as the opportunity to get involved with ad-hoc projects and Employee Resource Group activities.
The ideal candidate is a commercial minded professional, with a passion for getting things done and who thrives in a very fast-paced environment - and who will relish scaling our business across multiple geographies.
As an TA Consultant/Recruiter, you will:
- Recruit for non-technical roles within tech sales, marketing and customer success.
- Create and lead a positive candidate experience at all times.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand hiring needs.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates.
- Facilitate a timely and efficient hiring process, sometimes in very competitive job functions and/or geos.
- Employ effective negotiation and closing strategies to ensure each candidate is successfully managed through the offer process - taking a consultative approach.
- Collect market intelligence data, to share with Hiring Managers, if relevant to open searches.
- Be involved in ad-hoc hiring (as well as wider) projects if/when relevant.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 4+ years of in-house sourcing and recruiting experience required.
- Ideally, with some experience gained within a scaling SaaS business.
- APJ regional experience.
- Ability to qualify and screen for quality candidates.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to connect with people cross functionally, and manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience managing the candidate journey from initial contact, right through to onboarding and to their first day.
- Eagerness to help develop and refine the International hiring framework is a plus, in addition to being involved in other potential projects that may arise.
Who We Are:
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health related benefits, expensable lunches when in office, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, an annual home office productivity stipend and RSUs grants for all new hires.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore - and start-up teams in Germany and Japan.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.