About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Join us and help build for our next phase of growth across our US Sales organization. We’re looking for a recruiting professional that will craft the overall Recruiting Sales strategy, operationalizing and optimizing processes, and delivering the results to help Amplitude sales meet its high growth goals. This role will act as both a trusted advisor and hands-on strategic recruiting leader partnering with executive sales leaders. Your leadership will not only help shape the recruitment strategy for Amplitude Sales Recruitment but will also provide valuable insight to help continue to grow our larger Amplitude Recruiting team.
As a Recruiting Manager your areas of focus will include:
- Hands-on management of US Sales Recruiting team
- Owning collaboration and partnership with key Amplitude sales leaders and managers
- Driving efficiencies that scale using metrics, process, and technology
- Working closely with Finance, HR leaders, and other key partners to deliver short and long term talent solutions
- Facilitate a positive team environment that reflects a culture of humility, ownership, and continuous growth
- Act as a player/mentor diving into key talent needs
- Be involved in ad-hoc hiring projects where relevant.
You'll be a phenomenal addition to the team if you have:
- Experience hiring, developing and scaling an organization of top recruiting talent
- A data-driven approach; you understand what we should measure and why, and are able to use key data to make informed decisions, as well as influence outcomes
- Ability to bring outside-in learning to Amplitude’s recruiting team
- Experience gained within a scaling SaaS business
- Intellectually curiosity; you never stop looking for ways to make the business, yourself, or your team better
- Ability to play an executive recruiting role for key leadership roles in the organization
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to connect with people cross-functionally, and manage partners at all levels
- Eagerness to help develop and refine the sales hiring framework is a plus, in addition to developing and driving other potential projects that are identified.
Who We Are:
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to tackle problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and willingness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health insurance stipend, expensable lunches when in office, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, an annual home office productivity stipend and RSUs grants for all new hires.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build phenomenal product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore - and start-up teams in Germany and Japan.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to tackle complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to build an environment of inclusion: an environment passionate about psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.