About The Role & Team
Amplitude's mission is to help product organizations build better products. We are the analytics platform of choice for top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Twitter, Adidas, CapitalOne, Disney, and Hubspot. Amplitude partners with best in class agencies and consultancies to help us generate new business, deliver services, and ensure customer success and retention.
Amplitude Solution Partners are the leaders in product analytics services for digital products. We are looking for a Partner Manager to help acquire and activate new Consultancy, System Integrator and Digital Agency partners and grow our existing partner relationships in the EMEA region to drive increased revenue and velocity from this channel. You will be responsible for generating revenue through acquisition of target partners, qualifying inbound interest, and developing and holding partners accountable to quarterly business plans.
With your knowledge of agency and consultancy service businesses you will help your target partners build a product analytics service model on top of Amplitude. Your experience of the digital services space enables you to validate your target partner accounts, identify the right stakeholders, and make contact directly or leverage your network to facilitate introductions. You should enjoy wearing multiple hats - context shifting from business development, strategy, consulting, marketing, and sales is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You are naturally curious and want to understand how businesses operate and how they can be improved.
- Generate new enterprise business opportunities and sales pipeline for the account executive team through your network of partners.
- Acquire and activate new partners into the partner program and establish productive ongoing relationships through business planning and goal setting.
- Increase the productivity of the existing solutions partners through strategic planning, marketing and enablement sessions.
- Be a coach and partner to your network, help them grow their product analytics business and thrive vs their competitors.
- Strong Solution Partner network in your given region across Consultancy, System Integrator and Digital Agencies.
- Business development experience - direct sales, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management roles are a must.
- Strong knowledge of the agency and consultancy services landscape. You will have either worked in the industry or sold to companies within it.
- Customer or partner account management experience and working at scale.
- Success building and managing channel partner relationships is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of technology industry experience - preferably in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space.
- Fluent French/English language skills are essential.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had it’s public market debut on the Nasdaq in September 2021.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- 26 of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Walmart.
- We have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.