About the role
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
The Marketing Strategy & Analytics role will be an integral part of the team that supports Amplitude’s business planning and analytics for the Marketing organization. The role will challenge you to make strategic recommendations to leadership as well as provide the business with actionable insights through analysis and data capture.
As a Marketing Strategy & Analytics, you will:
- Work directly with GTM leadership to create and execute on strategies that grow brand awareness and pipeline
- Create and scale global reporting to provide a holistic understanding of demand gen performance, attribution, growth drivers, engagement, and trending.
- Build financial models to assist with company/team goal setting and budgeting.
- Create and operationalize propensity models to ensure we’re targeting and engaging the right prospects and customers to build future demand and accelerate deal velocity.
- Design processes across sales, marketing, and partnerships to drive efficiency and operational excellence.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Systems, Growth Engineering, and Finance to drive organizational change.
Things you love
- Working in a dynamic environment that will have you working on board-level reporting one day and data integrity the next.
- Thinking of new ways to solve existing problems using data, process automation, and technology
- Diving into complex datasets and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations
- Having the passion to “do whatever it takes” to solve complex problems and build scalable solutions
You’ll be a great addition to the team if:
- 4+ years experience with a mix of strategy & operations in a technology company or top-tier consulting firm/investment bank with strong exposure to technology/software
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis, financial modeling, and visualization (SQL, statistical modeling, Tableau, Einstein, etc.) to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated experience with scoping and executing cross-functional projects
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- B2B SaaS attribution modeling and ROI analysis (FullCircle and/or Bizible is a plus)
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.