About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Join us as we deliver innovative and creative solutions to our customers. We're looking for a Technical Success Manager with experience providing guidance on data management and consultative support on customer taxonomy and tech stack. Maintaining and establishing clean product analytics data is critical for our customers to be able to understand and drive their products forward. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses a strong curiosity for "how things work" and "how things should work". You are a solution- and execution-oriented individual with a dedication for getting things done.
As a Technical Success Manager, you will:
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor for our customers.
- Possess a mastery of Amplitude products in order to provide strategic consultation in taxonomy design, instrumentation and data governance.
- Be an expert in the Digital Optimization System in order to successfully guide our customers as they integrate Amplitude into additional data flows and business processes, thereby making Amplitude an integral business partner.
- Gather, organize, and report trends and customer insights to optimize business processes, documentation and services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like Amplitude's Product, Engineering, Platform Support and Customer Success Manager to streamline internal processes and improve data management experience for our customers.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- At least 5 years of customer facing technical experience, with a demonstrated record of successfully engaging with enterprise accounts.
- Execution and customer service oriented, able to effectively prioritize and complete customer deliverables on-time and drive outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders with an array of experience levels and technical competencies.
- Problem-solving mentality and positive attitude towards the change that comes with working at a rapidly growing company.
- Prior experience working with SaaS solutions in the following domains is preferred: product analytics, digital marketing, A/B testing, business intelligence, customer data platforms, data warehouses/pipelines, or any of our integration partners.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.