About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s Partner Ecosystem is made up of the best in class consultancies, agencies and technology providers globally. We are looking for a Global Technology Partner Manager to help elevate and grow the technology partner motion for Amplitude. You will be managing a collection of strategic partners and be responsible for setting the strategy and direction of the partnership to drive revenue for Amplitude. Amplitude’s Global Technology Partner Managers are masters of managing global relationships, building and executing on strategic partner plans, and are hungry to drive revenue through a mixture of marketing initiatives and sales collaboration. They have a deep understanding of the growth stack landscape and understand how Amplitude plus our Technology Partners create better outcomes for our mutual customers.
As a Technology Partner Manager, you will:
- Grow, recruit, and manage a portfolio of key strategic technology alliances that help enhance Amplitude’s Digital Optimization System.
- Drive net new pipeline sourced from your partners through joint Go-to-Market and sales collaboration.
- Establish GTM plans with partners that clearly communicate the direction and value of the partnership to Customers, Amplitude, and the Partner.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to create and execute global campaigns, content, and activations.
- Collaborate cross functionally with the global GTM organization including Sales and Customer Success to identify new customer opportunities that generate revenue and drive integration adoption.
- Partner with our product team to help inform the product roadmap and drive adoption of your partner integrations.
- Become the subject matter expert for the given category of your portfolio of partners.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Prior experience partnering with ISV’s like Braze, Hubspot, Marketo, Qualtrics, etc.
- 7+ years of technology industry experience in partnerships - preferably in the Growth, Product, Big Data, Analytics, Mobile, MarTech or SaaS space.
- Experience managing complex relationships, navigating ambiguity, and achieving results.
- A strong bias for execution and are motivated by exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong knowledge of the Product Management or Analytics , Experimentation & Growth landscape is preferred. You might have worked in the industry or have a passion for learning.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to build new partnerships, create new categories, and make an impact.
- A passion for collaborating with colleagues and love to be part of a team.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.