About The Role & Team
Amplitude is experiencing huge growth on a global scale, and as such we are continually looking to add top talent to our teams - we are now looking for an additional Account Executive to join us in France. We are seeking a creative and persistent Account Executive whose role will be to build upon a healthy existing customer base across France with a focus on landing new logos in SMB Accounts (<100 employees). Amplitude is looking for a self-starter with connections in the market (both customers and partners) to focus on growing Amplitude’s presence in France.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Create new opportunities through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a potentially complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives primarily in France, by working with technology partners, agency partners, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 1- 2 years closing experience within SaaS companies, such as Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Experience building pipeline for new accounts
- A background as an SDR prior to sales would be a bonus
- A successful track record of being a top performer
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
- Thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- Natural curiosity and empathy towards customers and prospects
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had it’s public market debut on the Nasdaq in September 2021.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- 26 of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Walmart.
- We have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.