About The Role & Team
The Northern EMEA Region is looking for a Enterprise AE for the UKI market. We’ve built a great team and are looking to build upon the success of this year. This is an opportunity to join the UKI team at an exciting time, complimenting our existing Enterprise Account Executive as we see increased momentum and market maturity.
As an Enterprise AE, you will:
- Create new opportunities in all segments with a focus on enterprise (1000+ employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Have responsibility for expanding existing customers (working with a Customer Success team) and landing new logos
- Lead territory building initiatives in the Enterprise Segment by working with technology partners, solutions partners, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members (particularly an SDR & Solution Consultant); proactively identify best practices and share feedback proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 5+ years of SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience building a vertical/new business & creating your own pipeline
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a highly collaborative company and team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are hungry, and thrive in a growing, start-up environment
- There is no challenge too big to you
- Opening up a new accounts is exciting to you
- You thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- You are naturally curious and empathetic towards customers and prospects
- You are passionate about digital product management and the role product teams are playing within companies
- You embrace feedback and are open to developing personally and professionally
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with cash health benefits, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, expensable lunches & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and equity for all.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.