Following our recent series F funding round of USD 150M, and subsequent valuation of USD 4BN, Amplitude is experiencing phenomenal growth across all business metrics and we continue to scale and develop our teams globally.
About The Role & Team
The Central Region is looking to have its first dedicated AE for the German market. We’ve built a great team and are looking to build upon the success of this year. This is the opportunity to join the German team in its infancy and help shape the success of the region. The rest of the team are based in the Frankfurt area and it would be great if you were too, but we can hire top talent remotely in any German location.
As Enterprise AE, Germany you will:
- Create new opportunities in all segments with a focus on enterprise (1000+ employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customised demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives in the DACH region by working with technology partners, solutions partners, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 5-7 years of SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Native German, Professional English language proficiency
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience building a vertical/new business and building a new territory
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a highly collaborative company and team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a satellite office is a plus
- You are hungry, and thrive in a growing, start-up environment
- There is no challenge too big to you
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
- You thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- You are naturally curious and empathetic towards customers and prospects
- You are passionate about digital product management and the role product teams are playing within companies
- You embrace feedback and are open to developing personally and professionally
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with cash health benefits, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, expensable lunches & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and equity for all.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had it’s public market debut on the Nasdaq in September 2021.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- 26 of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Walmart.
- We have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.