About The Role & Team
The Enablement team leverages competencies, technology, and process to support the rapid growth of Amplitude. We partner with leaders from the Go-to-Market team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships) to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and execute on a global scale.
Sr. Program Manager, Enterprise Sales Enablement, NAMER is an integral member of the Enablement team that will help us achieve operational effectiveness as we build our go-to-market function for the next phase of company growth.
As a Sr. Program Manager, Enterprise Sales Enablement, NAMER, you will:
- Develop training programs that support the scalable execution of the enterprise selling motion
- Improve field effectiveness through coaching to defined processes and competencies
- Demonstrate a command of our message, positioning and expected skill sets
- Partner with RSDs on the development and delivery of training specific for teams and individuals
- Build content to support AE enablement
- Coordinate transitions from early to late stage onboarding with RSD’s and Onboarding Program Lead
- Manage mentoring programs
- Leverage enablement tech stack to support the programs (MindTickle, Gong, Highspot)
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You love coaching and helping others excel at their jobs
- Have business acumen, drive and initiative to support and drive a growing business
- You have 3+ years experience in sales/post-sales enablement or enablement overall
- You’ve held a Sales, senior SDR or relevant field role and understand best practices for B2B SaaS customer engagement
- You have flexibility to travel. We have field teams in San Francisco, New York, London, Amsterdam, Paris, and Singapore
- You’re comfortable working in a high growth and constantly changing environment
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.