Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About the Role & Team
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will represent Amplitude by helping our prospects and customers successfully navigate their journey as they explore our Digital Optimization System. With a mix of strong process and creativity, you will drive new business revenue through both inbound and outbound opportunity generation. This is a fun, fast-paced and ambitious environment. You will build valuable, transferable skills to help grow your career on multiple paths!
What To Expect
- Empower Others: Partner with our sales and marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory
- Own Your Success: Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts, and sending strategic email and social campaigns
- Wear The Customer's Shoes: Engaging in high-level conversations with Product Managers, Architects, Executives, and C-Suite to enhance awareness and interest in targeted industries and segments
- Be Inclusive: Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers
- Investment in You: Dedicated SDR onboarding with continuous training, multiple career paths within the organization, and a commitment from leadership to professional development
- Agile, team-centric professional that demonstrates compassion, and technical curiosity to learn enterprise software sales and launch (or re-launch) your career
- Strong communicator with a passion for connecting with people virtually, over the phone, and face-to-face
- Positive demeanor, who is open to feedback and always looking for ways to improve
- Detective mentality with a curiosity of A/B testing new messaging, as well as loving the search for new information with next-level critical thinking
- Driven by purpose and by winning with a team-first attitude
- Enjoy working in a diverse team and environment where a rich and inclusive culture matters above all else
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.