About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Product Operations to both define and execute the Product Operations team’s mandate. In doing so, you will work across functions to improve and support key product development processes with the goal of providing seamless experience for our internal teams and, in turn, our customers.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will:
- Own and operationalize new cross-functional product processes that help drive alignment and deliver value to the business and to customers
- Operationalize rollouts in partnership with Product, Product Marketing, and Support teams to take products from ideation to GA
- Partner with Support, Design/Research and Sales and other functions to systematically surface and synthesize customer insights to help influence product decisions
- Work closely with Engineering to implement process improvements to help the team increase shipping velocity
- Partner with the Support, Product Marketing, and Product team to create and maintain documentation that serves as the “source of truth” for the broader organization to enable a consistent customer experience across touchpoints
- Work closely as strategic partners to Product Managers and their teams to help drive product roadmaps forward
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- You have 5+ years of experience at a fast-growing tech company, in consulting or in similar fields
- You have a track record of successfully executing complex cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders
- You have worked closely with Product and Engineering teams in the past
- You are nimble and resourceful; you can just as easily complete an ad-hoc request from Support or Sales as you can execute a recurring product process
- You are adept at taking complex topics and describing them in a way that is comprehensive and digestible for a broader audience
- You can solve a problem by getting deep in the weeds, but you can also zoom out and see the bigger picture
- You are humble, positive and customer-obsessed
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.