About The Role & Team
The Go-to-Market Enablement team leverages competencies, technology, and process to support the rapid growth of Amplitude. We partner with leaders from the Go-to-Market team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships) to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and execute on a global scale.
Customer Success Enablement is an integral component of the GTM Enablement team that will help us achieve operational effectiveness as we build our go-to-market function for the next phase of company growth.
As a GTM Enablement Program Manager, you will:
- Develop programs and training materials to drive the on-boarding and ongoing enablement of our customer facing teams (CSMs, Solution Architects, Platform Specialists, Managers).
- Improve field effectiveness through developing and owning a formal Customer Engagement Process and associated playbooks
- Partner with Managers on development and training of the team on best practices for leveraging content and materials with customers throughout the success process.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop training, content and plays that enable our success teams to deliver value to our customers.
- Establish appropriate measurement criteria for the Success enablement function and report quantifiable progress over time.
- Program manage (i.e. “run”) QBRs, all-hands, and CS communication channels
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You love coaching and helping others excel at their jobs
- Have business acumen, drive and initiative to support and drive a growing business
- You have 3+ years experience in sales/post-sales enablement or enablement overall
- You’ve held a Customer Success or Services role and understand best practices for B2B SaaS customer engagement
- You have flexibility to travel. We have field teams in San Francisco, New York, London, Amsterdam, Paris, and Singapore.
- You’re comfortable working in a high growth and constantly changing environment
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.