About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Join us as we build innovative and creative solutions! We're looking for a strategic business partner with experience in driving meaningful programs and is passionate about analysis, program design, and teamwork. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional with a passion for getting things done and thrives in a very fast-paced environment.
As a HRBP, you will:
- Develop and execute people strategies to complement or enhance our existing programs focused on onboarding, performance management, employee relations, learning, total rewards
- Amplify our unique, high-performance culture and elevate our talent brand
- Partner with the leadership team to understand business needs and provide guidance that drives and informs key decisions
- Empower senior and middle managers to take accountability for the People needs and challenges within their organizations
- Support individual and team effectiveness: advise and consult client groups on organizational design, team effectiveness, and integration.
- Provide policy interpretation, counseling, and training for employees and managers on programs, policies, and procedures; Ensure fairness and legal compliance
- Perpetuate a person-centered culture through a passion to create high employee engagement
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have progressive, multidisciplinary HR experience
- Experience partnering with department heads or senior leadership
- Demonstrate solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgment, and decision making skills
- Understand people dynamics, organizational strategy and talent processes
- Desire to push the status quo and find efficiencies in how we spend more time on an impactful partnership with leadership
- A bias towards teamwork and ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced, high growth, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience working in both private and public organizations
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- A thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulations
- Certifications in change management, coaching, compensation, or organizational design a plus
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10-year window to exercise your stock options.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health insurance stipend, delicious in-office lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10-year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.