At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, and Hubspot. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
We are looking for an SMB Account Executive who knows software sales and how to identify and win opportunities with some of the fastest growing and most influential digital product companies. We want the best of the best and we make sure that top performers are rewarded. Sound like you? Keep reading...
- Build a new market focusing on commercial accounts through prospecting, networking, collaborating with an SDR and other cross-functional teams
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within accounts while navigating a complex sales cycle including multiple personas across product, engineering, analytics, and marketing
- Collaborate well with team members and forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- More than 1 year of SaaS closing experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Experience building pipeline for new accounts
- Background as an SDR
- A successful track record of being a top performer
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
- Thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- Natural curiosity and empathy towards customers and prospects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F, backed by Sequoia, and crossed into the Unicorn valuation
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.