About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
A creative and persistent Account Executive whose role will be to build upon a healthy existing customer base across the UK & Nordics with a focus on landing new logos in Commercial and Enterprise Accounts. Amplitude is looking for a self-starter with connections in the market (both customers and partners) to focus on growing Amplitude’s presence in the UK & Nordics.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Create new opportunities in the mid market and enterprise (500+ employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives in greater Northern EMEA region by working with technology partners, agency partners, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- More than 5 years of Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Experience building a vertical/new business and building a new territory
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- A successful track record of being a top performer
- Experience opening up a new market is exciting to you
- Thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- Natural curiosity and empathy towards customers and prospects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a satellite office is a plus
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.