About The Role & Team
Join us as we build innovative and creative solutions! We're looking for someone with a strong background in compensation and is passionate about analysis, program design, and teamwork. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional with a passion for getting things done and thrives in a very fast-paced environment.
As a Total Rewards Specialist, you will:
- Develop robust people analytics format to support the organization with real-time data to drive decisions.
- Think through creative and innovative program design and manage compensation and equity programs to help attract and reward our employees
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Senior Business Leaders to drive and influence compensation strategy
- Analyze compensation practices in relation to all of our local markets and propose changes to remain competitive
- Own the communications strategy and plan for compensation, ensuring our employees, managers and executives understand all that’s being offered
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have had significant hands-on experience with designing, implementing and operating compensation and recognition programs
- You have a (preferred) consulting background, with outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills and demonstrated the ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization, especially with senior leadership
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic business environment; tech industry experience highly desired
- You have strong problem-solving, critical/analytical thinking abilities
- You have Strong analytical, mathematical, statistical and conceptual skills; Excel expertise
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10-year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.