Amplitude’s mission is to help product organizations build better products. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Twitter, Adidas, CapitalOne, Disney, and Hubspot. Amplitude works with channel partners to unlock high-growth markets at scale by creating expert distributed Go-To-Market teams.
About the role:
Amplitude’s Channel Partners are the best-in-class technology providers who sell and service in the product and growth ecosystem. They have the in-market experience to identify and grow partners who see the value of Amplitude. They also have the drive to help them build a business on top of it.
This Channel partner will manage, grow, and recruit channel partners in South Korea, India, and Southeast Asia. You will be responsible for generating revenue pipeline with our priority partners, creating and delivering joint materials, prioritizing inbound interest, expanding and renewing contracts, and holding partners accountable to quarterly quotas and strategy plans. You will be building and executing scalable programs that benefit Amplitude and our partners.
You will become a trusted expert on how Amplitude’s product and value proposition in the growth ecosystem. Your knowledge of Amplitude will enhance the way partners do business in their markets. Your experience in sales or account management will enable you to help partners qualify opportunities, build demand generation, and organize events and workshops.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats - context-shifting from sales, success, business development, strategy, consulting, marketing is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You have a natural bias for action and problem solving. This is a critical role for the team, and you’ll be required to be able to iterate and grow the APAC channel program while empathizing with our partners and customers. Overall, you must have a desire to grow our business.
- Recruit and grow channel partners inline with Amplitude’s values and sales strategy
- Manage all channel partners in APAC including South Korea, India and Southeast Asia
- Generate pipeline and growth through your network of channel partners by developing and executing sales programs
- Review metrics and effectiveness of programs and initiatives on the recurring basis
- Build exceptional relationships with partners, making Amplitude a favorite company to partner with.
- Provide tactical support including partner onboarding, product support, technology enablement, and proactive deal support
- Be a liaison between APAC region and the Product and Eng teams in San Francisco
- Provide up-to-date and accurate sales forecasts
- Own success metrics for partners
- Lead compelling presentations of Amplitude including: custom demos, product roadmap, workshops, and panels
- Coordinate cross-functional internal and external teams to navigate the sales process
- Own new business, expansion, and renewal process
- Based in, or willing to relocate to Singapore.
- Strong knowledge of the product or growth technology landscape preferred. You will have either worked in the industry or used the products we integrate with.
- Account Management experience - direct sales, sales engineering, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management preferred.
- Multi-lingual preferred, especially Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian.