About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help product organizations build better products. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Twitter, Adidas, CapitalOne, Disney, and Hubspot. Amplitude works with channel partners to unlock high-growth markets at scale by creating expert distributed Go-To-Market teams.
About the role:
Amplitude’s Channel Partners are the best-in-class technology providers who sell and service in the product and growth ecosystem. They have the in-market experience to identify and grow partners who see the value of Amplitude. They also have the drive to help them build a business on top of it.
This Reseller Manager will manage, grow, and recruit channel partners in South Korea, India, and Southeast Asia. You will be responsible for generating revenue pipeline with our priority partners, creating and delivering joint materials, prioritizing inbound interest, expanding and renewing contracts, and holding partners accountable to quarterly quotas and strategy plans. You will be building and executing scalable programs that benefit Amplitude and our partners.
You will become a trusted expert on how Amplitude’s product and value proposition in the growth ecosystem. Your knowledge of Amplitude will enhance the way partners do business in their markets. Your experience in sales or account management will enable you to help partners qualify opportunities, build demand generation, and organize events and workshops.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats - context-shifting from sales, success, business development, strategy, consulting, marketing is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You have a natural bias for action and problem solving. This is a critical role for the team, and you’ll be required to be able to iterate and grow the APAC channel program while empathizing with our partners and customers. Overall, you must have a desire to grow our business.
- Recruit and grow channel partners inline with Amplitude’s values and sales strategy
- Manage all channel partners in APAC including South Korea, India and Southeast Asia
- Generate pipeline and growth through your network of channel partners by developing and executing sales programs
- Review metrics and effectiveness of programs and initiatives on the recurring basis
- Build exceptional relationships with partners, making Amplitude a favorite company to partner with.
- Provide tactical support including partner onboarding, product support, technology enablement, and proactive deal support
- Be a liaison between APAC region and the Product and Eng teams in San Francisco
- Provide up-to-date and accurate sales forecasts
- Own success metrics for partners
- Lead compelling presentations of Amplitude including: custom demos, product roadmap, workshops, and panels
- Coordinate cross-functional internal and external teams to navigate the sales process
- Own new business, expansion, and renewal process
- Based in, or willing to relocate to Singapore.
- Strong knowledge of the product or growth technology landscape preferred. You will have either worked in the industry or used the products we integrate with.
- Account Management experience - direct sales, sales engineering, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management preferred.
- Multi-lingual preferred, especially Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian.
Who Are We
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health insurance stipend, delicious in-office lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had it’s public market debut on the Nasdaq in September 2021.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- 26 of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Walmart.
- We have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment
Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.