Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
About The Role & Team
We are looking to hire an amazing Sales Leader to help us continue growing our Sales teams throughout Europe. This person will be responsible for helping us hire, onboard and manage the next wave of sellers & sales leaders. This leader will also help us establish and drive success across our EMEA Enterprise Sales teams as we continue to build out our Field team over the course of 2020 and beyond.
Reporting to the CRO you will play a hands-on role in building and scaling sales teams & developing sales leaders throughout North, South, and Central Europe.
As a VP of Sales, you will:
- Drive the strategy for hiring, on-boarding and training new Enterprise AE's and coach them on best practices in selling Amplitude.
- Understand the core metrics of Europe's Enterprise business and use them to forecast the performance of several regions.
- Support in coaching & executing key deals via onsite and remote engagement with customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure field marketing, product marketing, demand generation, and sales engineering are allocated appropriately for success.
- Plan and communicate the path for growth in Europe over the next 18-24 months.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you are:
- You have over 10+ years of leading multiple Enterprise SaaS sales teams in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space.
- You’re data driven and use metrics to understand how to coach and manage the qualitative elements of the business.
- You love hiring and recruiting the best possible talent and you’re passionate about building world-class Enterprise sales teams.
- You have a playbook for executing complex Enterprise deals and you know when to leverage it and when to leave it behind.
- You’re passionate about getting hands-on with your sales leaders & teams to drive their success.
- You enjoy helping scale a high-performance Enterprise business and identify & tackle the things we need to do in order to substantially grow the region's revenue year over year throughout Europe.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.