About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Our team is a hard-working and passionate group who are invested in each others’ success. Over the last year our team has grown tremendously and we are excited to bring new team members onto the team to offer a new perspective and make us better! Our Global Head of Solutions Consulting position is a unique opportunity to partner with Sales leadership to help drive customer goals and impact revenue. You’ll also foster a supportive environment complete with continuous learning.
As Global Head of Solutions Consulting, you will:
- Work in close partnership with Sales leadership and other Go-to-Market leaders to develop a global sales strategy
- Build and lead a global team of Solutions Consultants and advocate the teams needs to executive staff
- Work with your team to develop and deliver compelling presentations to prospects and customers
- Partner with product development/product management to document and communicate product feedback and product-related challenges from the field to drive change internally
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in building and scaling global pre-sales teams
- Industry experience in Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Outstanding experience public speaking and presenting to both technical and executive-level audiences
- Capability to deliver clear and constructive feedback to those around you to help us all get better as a team
- Excitement about our team’s attitude towards constantly contributing new ideas, collaborating closely, and communicating openly
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.