About The Role & Team
At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, IBM, and Amazon. In Southern Europe, we have already very significant references such as Unibet, Canal Plus, Cabify, Letgo, Zenly. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products. You'll be part of a tight knit go-to-market team in our Paris office.
As a successful candidate for the job you will have experience in software sales and understand how to identify and close complex deals. We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are rewarded!
As our Commercial Account Executive, you will:
- Manage the French territory from our Paris office.
- Create new opportunities in the mid market and commercial (< 500+ employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives in greater Southern region by working with technology partners, agency partners, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 2-5 years of Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Native of bilingual in French
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience building a vertical/new business and building a new territory
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a highly collaborative company and team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a satellite office
- You are hungry, and thrive in a growing, start-up environment
- You have team spirit and like to combine hard work and fun
- There is no challenge too big to you
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
- You thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- You are naturally curious and empathetic towards customers and prospects
- You are passionate about digital product management and the role product teams are playing within companies
- You embrace feedback and are open to developing personally and professionally
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.