Amplitude EMEA is seeking an energetic all round Field Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history and passion around delivering contributions through marketing, events, communications and project management. The role is critical to the demand generation team, you will help drive pipeline by creating and executing impactful campaigns and events.
You will work closely with team members across the company including marketing, sales development, sales, channel and customer success. We are looking for an enthusiastic, mid-experienced marketeer who can drive our goals on mindshare, align to business objectives and ensure ROI. You are a positive, self-motivated doer and possess a strong teamwork ethic.
You will find success if you:
- Have experience in developing and executing on programs and events that align with the overall strategy, branding, and goals.
- Have a good understanding of developing compelling marketing plans and driving demand generation activities
- Are capable to lead and drive an event plan together with sales teams.
- Report and share results and recommendations with team and senior leadership.
- Conduct post-campaign/event evaluations and ROI analysis.
- Serve as primary contact for stakeholders and agencies.
- Are skilled at developing strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Foster feedback loops with cross-functional teams to continually measure effectiveness.
- Proactively bring new ideas and improved processes to the team for consideration.
- Are savvy managing digital/social activities.
- Are happy to travel about 30%
- Worked with technologies like SalesForce.com, Marketo, Slack and Asana before.
- Have 2+ years experience of experience in a similar role.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health insurance stipend, delicious in-office lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Our extraordinary founders were accepted into Y Combinator back in 2012– since then, we’ve opened offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, & Paris
- Our Leadership Team is 43% women– well above the Silicon Valley average
- Our fearless mascot is the datamonster, our fearless leader is CEO & co-founder Spenser Skates
- In December 2018, we raised $80 million in Series D venture funding led by Sequoia Capital at a valuation of $850 million
- We’re backed by incredible partners: Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator
- Over 30,000 teams and 20 of the Fortune 100 use Amplitude to improve conversion and retention