About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s talent acquisition team is an amazing and diverse group. We’ve doubled the company size in the last year and are looking for an experienced technical recruiter to hire engineering staff and provide mentorship for other technical recruitment staff. Our team runs beautifully based on the shared goals and commitment to success.
As a Technical Recruiting Lead, you will:
- Run full cycle recruitment for a wide variety of technical and engineering roles
- Partner with HR and senior leaders to get broad understanding of needs and to drive a timely hiring process
- Mentor technical recruiting staff
- Provide excellent candidate experience
- Utilize recruiting metrics to forecast and close candidates on schedule
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have a great depth of experience recruiting in San Francisco’s competitive technical and start-up landscape
- You have a great attitude, work ethic and sense of responsibility
- You have a passion for utilizing data to improve our sourcing strategies, interview processes and headcount forecasting
- You have experience developing and implementing scalable recruiting processes and programs
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.