As Amplitude is growing rapidly, there is a huge focus on capturing the enterprise market. Amplitude has realized a strong need for a Professional Service organization to help realize that vision. Digitally born organizations understand and realize the value of Product Analytics almost immediately. The traditional Enterprise market trying to transform to digital needs a hi-touch “show and tell” and preach model. In addition, traditional enterprises need a comprehensive POV on People, Process and Platform to embrace a digital mindset. The Professional Services organization exists on the premise of helping enterprise customers become digital re-inventors. You will be critical to shape how this organization integrates with our customer ecosystem, meets enterprise needs and integrated with the Amplitude Go-to-Market team.
As a Product Analytics Manager you will
- Define value creation opportunities by industry vertical, and evangelize the adoption of Product Analytics.
- Understand business models, their pain points and future needs and create use cases around Product Analytics leveraging Amplitude e.g., How can a customer expedite defining and creating LTV leveraging Amplitude?
- Be hands on with the product, provide ideas and value to integrate Product Analytics into the organizations business workflow and data flow.
- Provide a POV on enterprise integrations with the support of the Amplitude Product team.
- Own the Enterprise Activation process end to end partnered with a Solutions Architect as your technical counterpart.
- Run Customer workshops to share your findings during the Activation process and provide tailored recommendations to drive Amplitude adoption.
- Develop fluency in the architecture, SDKs, and APIs.
- Build strong familiarity and with our technical partners like mParticle and Segment.
- In addition, as part of the growing team you will be expected to show versatility, become a thought leader in the space and demonstrate a growth mindset.
- Experience with digital platforms like Adobe, Marketo, SFDC and BI tool sets like Tableau, Qlik, Informatica is a big plus.
At Amplitude, you can expect to learn and grow quickly:
- After your first month, you’ll have learned the Amplitude platform and can demo its features effectively, learned Amplitude is instrumented through its APIs, and started to shadow your peers consulting customers on what data to collect.
- After your second month, you will start to own Enterprise accounts activation process. You will start doing current state discovery with Enterprise Customers to understand the key problems they are trying to solve and the outcomes expected from their capability investment. You’ll have managed the activation stage of those Enterprise accounts and partner with SA’s who is responsible to get production data gets into Amplitude in a timely manner.
- After your third month, you’ll be an Amplitude and Product analytics expert. You’ll know Amplitude’s best practices naturally and will have ran multiple workshops with customers. You’ll be able to speak to learnings working with multiple customers.
- As you get comfortable in Amplitude you will be able to consult with Enterprise customers on analytics, specializing in Product analytics and build strategies to drive business outcomes.